Holiday Park : Les Mûriers
Holiday park ON THE SEA SIDE
In the Hérault, along the beaches of the Mediterranean, our friendly private and guarded holiday park welcomes you for privileged family moments where relaxation, leisure and fun will be the order of the day.
a fully equipped holiday park
The holiday park "Les Mûriers" has everything you need to guarantee a successful holiday by the water.
Among the available infrastructures:
- An aquatic complex with a 700 m² swimming pool, slides, waterfalls, jacuzzi, fountain and paddling pools and children's games, solariums with sun loungers.
- Sports fields, petanque tracks, table tennis table, playground,...
- Multi-services and facilities (reception, laundry, rental of linen, baby bed and chair,...).
- From June to mid-September: mini-market, bar, snack-restaurant.
- Reception and welcome drink at your arrival...
- FREE entertainment for young and old in summer
A holiday park with a campsite vibe
The property "Les Mûriers" is a family estate of 220 accommodation units situated in a quiet area on an 8 hectare property shaded by large umbrella pines or other local trees guaranteeing the freshness sought after in the Hérault region.
Renowned for its camping atmosphere and family spirit, this holiday park is located in the heart of nature. A 700m long path takes you from the resort to the edge of the Mediterranean, ideal for resting on the sand during the day.
In the evening, the animation team in high season ensures the show and will make you live incredible moments on the village stage.
A holiday park ideally located
Located in Vendres-Plage, the holiday park is 5km from a large supermarket. You will be able to do your shopping there for your week of holidays. In the village, you will also find a small grocery store with a bakery corner.
- Valras, Sérignan, Narbonne, Carcassonne ... To discover the region, Vendres-Plage is close to the tourist sites of the Herault. By car, you will have all the leisure to discover the cultural and patrimonial jewels of the region.
- The natural park surrounding the property is full of ponds. Nature lovers will take great pleasure in strolling around and observing the fauna and flora that share the territory.
- The wide sandy beach of Vendres-Plage, which slopes gently down into the sea, is accessible by a footpath from the village. Here you can relax in the afternoon listening to the sound of the waves and enjoy the surrounding calm.
- During your stay, walk to the small port of Vendres to take to the open sea and enjoy a delicious meal on the terrace. The local speciality is freshly caught fish and seafood served directly on your plate.